the tree
christmas morning...waiting to go downstairs
mike & glen
joyce
richard & nancy
me & glen
the creche glen built me to go with my willow tree nativity
(this is a before christmas pic) glen finishing up the creche he built me
mike & glen playing a new game glen got, Safari Hunting
glen-just after he shot mike's new pistol!
he's telling me i love YOU!
shooting...
glen (sledding) and joyce on the sled hill
glen and joyce..sledding 101
the feed truck
the siblings

a book i've been reading (recommended by my mom-in-law)
so there was our christmas in a few pictures. i'm so glad that joyce had her camera, because once again...i forgot mine...i packed the charger, but not the camera! but yes it was a wonderful christmas!!!!!
3 comments:
Sounds like fun I remember Joyce from crane but I didn't know that was Glen's sister. Hey I started a blog a while ago but it tapered off but I'm going again. It's @ www.danielandsusiestout.blogspot.com
D-
Glad you guys had fun in Crane; we missed you Sunday. (: Especially for the musical number. Glad you're home safely too. The pictures are great and it looks like you had a lot of fun. Glen has a great family too.
we need to hang out soon. let me know if you need anything. love you!
k
Haha! Glen looks so funny playing that computer game! Hahahaha oh gunness.
Post a Comment