so we rang in the new year with lots of food and fun. we all (my family included) went to uncle
craig & aunt terry's house! we had an excellent dinner of prime rib, king crab legs, twice baked potatoes, c
esar salad, and bread! with chocolate silk pie to finish it all off!! it was amazing!!! we played some games...a favorite was loaded questions (i think this is
stevie's game) it was
hilarious to play with everyone! some of the answers were
hysterical...aunt terry's obsession with the book of
mormon was over the top! sparklers announced the new year...with lots of smoke! and then we all hit the sack! it was a really fun night. thank you to the
Bowns-Watts for letting all of us come and stay and eat all your good food! we love you guys!!!
randy waiting for dinner
katie (weird) and sammy
belly to belly (and yes that's a sweatshirt up sam's shirt)
dinner-pre-cooked
randy enjoying his crab
zoey & annie eating away!
glen & me (glen's mean face!)
sammy
happy together!
everyone playing loaded questions!
the sparklers begin
annie
glen
everyone lighting up for the grand finale!
HAPPY NEW YEAR! grand finale!!!!
1 comment:
I'm so mad I missed this! The food looked amazing...ahhh I'm starving. And I love the last picture. What's Loaded Questions? Sounds fun. Aunt Terry. Hahaha. Nice.
Post a Comment