Thursday, March 6, 2008

the QUILT

so i've been ranting and raving about the baby quilt that tami peterson made for me and now you'll know why!!!!! IT'S ADORABLE!!!!! and I LOVE IT!!!! it turned out better than i ever imagined...i mean i knew it would turn out very cute...but she blew me away....it's amazing and i'm so grateful for her and her kindness to do this for me. i know the baby boy will love it just as much as i do!



4 comments:

SUSIE E. STOUT said...

So cute!! tami is amazing! I agree with you about the "joys" of pregnancy... I could do with a few less months and so could my back:) but then I look at my sister-in-law with twins and already looking 8 months along at 5 months (your mom also) and think it could always be worse. You're so cute pregnant though!!! It's funny because instead of counting down days i think okay LaRae first, then Denise, and then I get to go...so if you guys would just get a move on :)

valumama said...

I love the quilt! I love your colors. I can't wait to see the finished bumper, and crib sheet you and your mom are working on too.
p.s. I think you look adorable! sorry to hear you aren't sleeping too good, but not too much longer to go!

Stacey said...

so cute denise! you'll have to take some pics of the nursery so we can see how it all looks together. it's going to be so adorable! you look great! do you have names picked out that you are sharing?

SUSIE E. STOUT said...

Denise,
I talked to Logan today on the phone and he was so funny! He said that his teacher Mrs. Adams was having a baby and it was a boy. I asked if you had a big belly and he said Not to big but that baby is just growing, and growing then he laughed and said he's gonna be all growed up before he gets here:) So cute, my mom said your looking uncomfortable, a lady at church today said she didn't think I'd make it I was so big (not quite the compliment huh?)