Monday, March 3, 2008

32 weeks and COUNTING!



so i made it to 32 weeks yesterday! finally, i'm on the down hill run. i can't wait. i'm happy to be having a baby...i'm just not lovin the whole part about being pregnant. i'm not sleeping very well, it's such a pain..but i know it will all be worth it. things have been going well and we've been really busy.

-glen started working for jake, and he's really liking it. they're calving right now...so he checks cows regularly and he's been building a little shed for jake. in a few weeks he's going to start on an addition to jake's house...a garage with a big bonus room on top.. so he's excited about that. he's most excited because jake has cows and glen gets to do some cowboy stuff. he bought himself a nail gun this weekend which he was very excited about!!!!

-i'm doing good...felling pretty good. just getting ready for the baby to come. my mom and katie came and helped me move all of glen's leather stuff into my craft/sewing room. then glen and katie set up the crib and now we have a nursery!!!! me and my mom finished up the bumper pads...and they turned out really cute...now we just have the bed skirt and the curtains to do. tami is finishing up my quilt which is SO ADORABLE! she's doing an excellent job on! i've started a few things for decor...i'm scrapbooking a calendar for his first year, and i just started a big scrapbook/canvas thing...so it's been fun to start decorating. glen laughs and says i'm "nesting" so he thinks the baby is on his way sooner than we think. that would be nice...just not too early...i still need to finish up a few things.

-our life is going great. things are moving right along. march will be a fun month!!! spring is on it's way. also there are a lot of fun things in march.

-HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Karli Cleaver - yesterday....she is a great friend and i love her tons. she is the best mom in the world to her cute baby boy grayson! i'm glad we get to do things together..even if it's not all the time...i enjoy every second of the time shared!

-HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Katie and Sammy on March 6th!!! They will be 16! It's crazy...I can still remember when I was in 4th grade and the office lady came to my classroom and told me and J.D. that our mom had twin baby girls.....GIRLS? what? we were told they were going to be boys!!!! what a mistake the doctors made. but we've loved them ever since!!!

-HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Gina Adams on March 30! Gina is one of my sister-in-laws on the Adams side. She's married to glen's brother matt! she's one the neatest people i know. she is a terrific mom, she's really funny, very talented in music and crafts and cooking and i'm sure all other things she does. i'm happy to know her!

HAPPY SPRING TIME! I'm out!

3 comments:

Karli said...

Denise,

I LOVE the recipe box you made for my birthday! Thank you! You are such a thoughtful friend. So glad we can hang out and talk weekly. It's been fun to get together and go through pregnancy and this stage of our lives together since you moved home. I can't wait to try lots of the recipes out. I can't believe how much time you must have spent making that. it means so much to me. thanks too for writing the blessing down-you are so good! Love you.
Karli

Andrews family said...

You look so cute Denise! These last few weeks will seem like they take forever, but once your little one is here it goes so fast!

-Erica

Tim and Family said...

You do look cute! I know the feeling of being done being pregnant, and I agree with Erica, the last few weeks take forever, but when he's out you'll be so excited. I like your quilt, I'm sure your baby will have the cutest nursery ever!
I'm feeling good, just tired. Take advantage of being able to sleep in large blocks of time, not just 2 hours.
- Amanda