Saturday, May 3, 2008

He's finally made his arrival!

This is Karli, Denise's girlfriend, posting for Denise who is currently in the hospital. She and Glen welcomed little Vincent Royal Adams into the world early this morning. Here are the stats:
May 3rd, 2008
2:oo ish am
8 lbs. 6 oz.
21 inches long
lots of long blonde hair
He is gorgeous and very loved already. Denise had a long and hard labor and we are all proud of her for being such a trooper. She's feeling a lot better now that it's over. I'm sure she'll write more about her story when she's home and feeling up to it. Here is a picture I took when we visited today-it's a little bright, but he's still darling. Welcome little Vince!

11 comments:

The Benfields said...

Hey Denise, it is Cheramie from Fort Collins...I am so excited for you and Glen, CONGRATULATIONS! He is just adorable...take care. =)

Swensen Family said...

I have been peeking in to see when the little guy would make his arrival. Glad to hear that all is well! I hope that labor was not too bad (if that is possible)! I am sure that you will be a great mother and congratulations guys!!

Brandi said...

I'm so glad that he's here and that you both are doing fine. I've been thinking about you a lot! I love all the hair he has! Can't wait to see you three in a few weeks! Take it easy! Love,Brandi

Tim and Family said...

Congratulations!!! Shyler was almost the same size but a little smaller, and they are exactly two months apart, it must be fate. We hope you are both doing well!

Montserrat said...

Yahoo!!!! Labor is never fun but the prize at the end is definitely worth all the effort.

Congrats to both of you, Denise and Glen! He is just adorable!

valumama said...

congratulations Glen and Denise! he is gorgeous! I love the hair! You two will be great parents!

Andrews family said...

Many, many congrats!!! We are so exicted for you! We have been checking your blog almost every day to hear the news. We can't wait to see lots more pictures. Take good care of yourselves!!

The Funny Farm said...

Hooray, Hooray! We finally have another boy cousin!!!!! Sawyer and Vince are going to cause so much trouble together... I mean have so much fun playing together! :)
Love ya!
Scott, Carla and kids

Stacey said...

congratulations glen & denise! he is SO adorable! i love the hair! glad to hear that everyone is healthy and doing well. this is so very exciting! :)

Shannon And Tyler said...

Congratulations on your new little Vincent!! That's a cute name and a cute baby!! Glad to hear you are both doing well.

kjha said...

Hi...I'm Glen's cousin Kathryn (we share our birthday) and I 'blurk' your blog but I had to comment this time and say congratulations! I saw a great picture on Carla's blog, too. Very cute! Enjoy!