He is so cute! Yep, they change your life! I'm still amazed at how fast they grow up too. As soon as you figure out how to do something they up and change on you again. It is a continual cycle of continual changes! I'm glad life isn't boring. Danna
Newborns are so cute and a lot of work! Hopefully all is well with you. Vince is a doll! Oh, I miss Nyssa! Nathan and I have started the search for jobs in the Boise area, so we'll see how that pans out!
4 comments:
love the hair he is such a cutie pie! How are you healing up... I'm realizing it is all a work in progress. Hope all is well!
He is so cute! Yep, they change your life! I'm still amazed at how fast they grow up too. As soon as you figure out how to do something they up and change on you again. It is a continual cycle of continual changes! I'm glad life isn't boring. Danna
Newborns are so cute and a lot of work! Hopefully all is well with you. Vince is a doll! Oh, I miss Nyssa! Nathan and I have started the search for jobs in the Boise area, so we'll see how that pans out!
He is a cute little man. Little boys are so fun! Hope you're sleeping ok at night. Enjoy every second, they grow up so fast. :)
Post a Comment