I love seeing pictures of Vince! He is darling and what a cutie! Hope that you are doing good and letting others help you out. It'll be great to see you guys in a few weeks! Take care!
Those are about the cutest pictures I've seen in a long time. We are so excited for you guys. My little one loves looking at the pictures with me, so she can get to know her cousin. Danna
Denise I can't get over how dang cute he is, how are things going, I am sending a package soon!! Hope all is well, if you make an antelope onesie I'll buy one from you for a 6-9 month, just a thought. The mustang one is cute but he'd probably look good in green too :)
Denise I can't get over how dang cute he is, how are things going, I am sending a package soon!! Hope all is well, if you make an antelope onesie I'll buy one from you for a 6-9 month, just a thought. The mustang one is cute but he'd probably look good in green too :)
Oh, Denise! He is adorable! We took dinner up to Troy & Courtney last night and I held Maxton for a little while and he was so calm and slept the whole time. I can't get over how cute all these little guys are! They will have lots of fun growing up together! Hope you're feeling better each day, too! Call if you need anything!
6 comments:
I love seeing pictures of Vince! He is darling and what a cutie! Hope that you are doing good and letting others help you out. It'll be great to see you guys in a few weeks! Take care!
Those are about the cutest pictures I've seen in a long time. We are so excited for you guys. My little one loves looking at the pictures with me, so she can get to know her cousin. Danna
He is so adorable! Keep the pictures coming!
Denise I can't get over how dang cute he is, how are things going, I am sending a package soon!! Hope all is well, if you make an antelope onesie I'll buy one from you for a 6-9 month, just a thought. The mustang one is cute but he'd probably look good in green too :)
Denise I can't get over how dang cute he is, how are things going, I am sending a package soon!! Hope all is well, if you make an antelope onesie I'll buy one from you for a 6-9 month, just a thought. The mustang one is cute but he'd probably look good in green too :)
Oh, Denise! He is adorable! We took dinner up to Troy & Courtney last night and I held Maxton for a little while and he was so calm and slept the whole time. I can't get over how cute all these little guys are! They will have lots of fun growing up together! Hope you're feeling better each day, too! Call if you need anything!
Post a Comment