Tuesday, July 8, 2008

{crane}

vince is enjoying his first trip in crane.

here he is hanging out with his dad.



here he is chillin on the banana chair playing with a toy horse.
we start them early in the adams fam.
he named the horse Rocket. (he told me.)


4 comments:

Brandi said...

Looks like you guys are doing great! I bet it's nice to be visiting Glen's family in Crane. Vince has grown so much since seeing him in May. He such a cutie! Hope you're enjoying your summer!

The Black Family said...

Hey Denise I was so glad to find you blog! How fun that you got to visit Glens family in Crane. Vince is so cute! Keep me in touch on how you are doing!

valumama said...

we have gone private... send us an email and we'll send an invite.
mallowiska@yahoo.com

Christy said...

Hey Denise... we really need to get together! It is CRAZY that we haven't! Vince is adorable, gosh, he looks bigger than you! You did great... I have a present for him- My mom loved your visit! You made her day! I can't beieve you are a "cowgirl!" Who would have thought- you make Pop smile! Love ya!