well it's here. another new year. 2009. happy new year. we had a great little shin-dig here at the house with glen's family. we ate great food, drank bottled rootbeer, played games, and played the wii (which glen's sister joyce got a 7-pack in bowling...yes that's 7 strikes in a row--she's amazing) we did manage to stay up until 12:00 and then at the ding-dong of 12 o'clock everyone was out the door and on their way home. (richard-glen's dad didn't make it past 9:00. he went and took a nap on our bed until 12:00) then he woke up and wanted to party.
so today we've just been hanging out. it's a nice day to be in your pajamas. i like it.
here are a couple of cute pictures.
3 comments:
happy new year guys!! Look like you guys had fun. Can't believe I still haven't met Vince. So cute of him and the scarf. Hope your holidays were awesome!!!
Hey, friends! I LOVE the picture of Vince in the bumbo! What a doll! It sounds like you had a good Christmas and New Year celebration, too! I love your new haircut and color, Denise! Stevie did an awesome job. I'm sad we didn't get to see you guys, though. Hopefully next time you're in town for sure!
Love, Tami
cute pics! Deena totally loves toothbrushes too (except hers is blue)
happy new year!
Post a Comment