Thursday, January 29, 2009

had to show him off.

check out these pearly whites.




need i say more!

7 comments:

Karli said...

WOW! Glen you big hottie! Yea for you! We are excited for you and want you to know we love you no matter what your mouth looks like-but those teeth are pretty fine! Glad you got them!

Anonymous said...

They look awesome, Glen! What is the first thing you ate after you got them in? Haha!

Troy, Courtney, and Max said...

That's great, but now you and Vince aren't twins. The house looks cool.

stevie said...

ooh nice teeth........looking good.

David and Esther said...

and...looking stunning in this season's newest selection of pearl white fronts and incisors is GLEN ADAMS! Wow! Glen, now the trick is to avoid any poles, rakes, fists, flying horse hooves, or any other dangerous or otherwise offensive device that would rob you of your newly acquired and long awaited teeth. They look great. Hope they feel great too.

JD B said...

Oh, when you said pearly white i thought it would be picture of Glen's hair.

The Funny Farm said...

Lookin' good as always. I wonder if anyone will notice that he has teeth now, I hardly noticed that he didn't. Guess I've been around gummers too long. Bee has lost 4 or 4 teeth in the past week or so, she's breaking the tooth fairy! She's pretty sure she needs to have a steady diet of ice cream, pudding and yogurt. I told her Uncle Glen ate steak, you can too. :)