so yesterday i exceeded my goal. i moved 3 loads of stuff over to the house and i put all 3 loads away. it's so nice to get stuff put away and not just left all over the place in boxes. the sad/depressing part of it all is i came back home and i didn't even make a dent. i think that means we have too much "stuff"
so here's another peak at the house.
this is the front of the house. cool huh. we love love love the enclosed (by screen) porch. it will make for some fun summer nights protected from the bugs! as you can see i'll need to touch up on the landscape...plant some shrubs and flowers to "cute" up the front of the place. we are so excited.
my parents are coming this weekend to help us finish up with all the big stuff. so we'll be "home" by sunday!!! exciting!
5 comments:
congrats on the job glen! the house is cute and denise, you make it even cuter! post more pics when you get a second. i'm curious what a ranch in oregon looks like (assuming it looks different than ranches in colorado for some reason!)
The house looks cool, Denise, and I know you'll have it decked out all cute in no time. I was bummed that I missed Glen tonight when he stopped by to show us his new teeth! You'll have to post a picture for us all to ooh and ahh over him! Hope things go smoothly for you guys...you are one of the most laid-back people I know with all the moves you've made this year...good job! I'd be sitting in a corner rocking back and forth, I think! Hope to see you guys soon, give Vince a kiss for us!
Love-Tami & fam
the house looks huge!!! I can't wait to see more pictures... really I love seeing old house rooms. I hate moving too and its always amazing how much stuff you can collect.
Congrats on the job! That is such a big house, I love it! Have fun moving!
OOohh, fun. I can't wait to come see the inside of your house. You'll make it way cute. You think you have a lot of stuff now, wait until you have 7 or 8 kids and all of their junkto haul around! I know what you mean about barely making a dent - I've been packing for a week: our shed is full, the living room is piling up and there is still stuff everywhere!!! I'm about to get a big trailer, throw everything in, and go to the dump. Hope I don't throw a couple of kids in there on accident... Wish I could help you move this weekend. Don't forget to eat - I always do when we're moving and then feel cruddy.
Post a Comment