so glen got a new job with tree top ranches. we are so excited. we will be working at the ISLAND RANCH. it's between crane and burns.
we get to move too! the island ranch has an old house that we get to live in. it's super cool and has some unique features. it's just got new paint, carpet, kitchen tile, and a good cleaning. the house is super cute and i'm excited to do some fun projects to it.
so this week we'll be moving. oh joy! i love to move. can't you hear the happiness in my voice. i hate moving. i hate packing and cleaning and putting things away. i wish i was rich and could hire a company of people to come and do it all for me.
but it has to be done, so i'm going to work day to day. tomorrow my goal is to get all my craft/sewing/scrapbooking stuff over to the house and put away.
here's a sneak peak of the house. this is like a hutch that's built into the wall in the living room.
4 comments:
Congrats on the job! I knew Glen would get it and I hope it turns out really good for you guys. Are there any other families out there at the ranch? Send more pix of the ranch and the house, I've never been out there.
I'm excited for your guys. Now you get to use all your organizational skills and culinary arts talents and cook for all those brandings! The cowboys are going to love branding at the Island Ranch!! I've never been out there either - can't wait to go visit. Wish Lemur and I could get over there and help you out... well, I'm not sure how much help Lemur would be, but I have recent practice in packing, I'm all warmed up. You are going to make the house super cute. We'll come visit as soon as we can!
Yeah! It's going to be awesome for you two. Glen deserves it. And, you'll be closer to our buddy Spence, right? He'll love getting to know Glen too. That house sneak peek was cute! Share more! Loved talking with you yesterday-we'll for sure have a girls weekend. I thought I'd bring Annie & McCall to ride along and help with the babies... (: Anyway, Love you!
Congrats, Glen! What a cute house to live in too. I totally agree with hating moving. I was cleaning yesterday before our realtor came over and Dan noticed I was off in la-la land but frowning. I told him I was reminiscing our first move with no kids and how little I had to clean/pack. I am so dreading the final deep clean before we move.
Post a Comment