Monday, January 26, 2009

back home and happy.

so we made it home last night. we're still a bit tired with the time changes, but we all got a good night sleep so all is going well. we have a good week with some fun things to do.
here are a few more pictures from our trip.
we went to the poly-cultural-center one night and it was fun. i got a sweet poly tat (removable with water) we watched some fun shows and then went to the night show. our favorite were the Tahiti dancers (they were hip shakers) and then the Samoa dancers (fire throwers) it was fun. for the rest of the time we just went to the beach. the weather was pretty good the whole trip...always between 77-80. we had a very good time and we are so glad we got to go.

us at the pcc...with my sweet tat.
vince after a day at the pcc

the fire dancers.

hukilau beach near the byu-hawaii campus

the bowns family 2009 bellows beach
glen in the ocean.

china-man's hat
the day before we left on our trip at flying v saddlery

today--vince giving a kiss.

3 comments:

Karli said...

glad you made it back safely! Vince is so cute! Hopefully we'll get to play with you soon-we have a weekend in April where we want to take you guys on a trip finally to the house, so we'll see if it all works out. (: Maybe I'll come stay with you one night soon! Your trip sounded and looked great and what a great family picture! All you svelt & sexy people! So fun! Love you Nese!

David and Esther said...

Oh it looks so beautiful and warm! We are glad that you're back safely, let us know how the job thing works out at the island ranch. miss you guys.

Jena said...

Denise!

Hi! It's Jena! How are you? I loved looking at your pictures...I loved the family picture in Hawaii...and Vince is SO BIG! I miss you more than you will ever know...and I'm not really cool yet because I don't have a blog. John and I joke around that we don't get a blog until we have a kid...hahahaha I just wanted to say hello! I found your blog off of Heather's blog... love you guys...Tell your husband hi... miss you

Jena Davis Barrand