Wednesday, February 25, 2009

i say goodbye, you say hello!

so not much has been going on. i talked to an old friend that i served a mission with in brasil. she just had her 2nd baby {a girl} on my birthday, the 14th. it was nice to catch up and find out what she's been up to! yesterday me and vince got to go out and help glen a bit. that was fun. we checked cows and then took care of a calf {the calf won't suck/eat}. but other than that not much else. i washed some of my windows today. accomplishment. most of our windows have storm windows on the outside, so i have to take them off to wash my real windows, it's a pain. yesterday i got out my sewing machine and messed around a bit. maybe i'll sew something today. i want to make some pillows for my living room, so we'll see how far i get.















here's vince's new trick we've been teaching him. he's got it down pretty good!!

5 comments:

Karli said...

seriously the cutest kid ever. love his cheeser smile and such a cute little waver! So sweet. glad you are being so productive. miss you.

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! I love when he looked at his hand...it's like he's saying, "Oh, my...what is this thing on the end of my arm?" I agree with Karli, he's a cutie!

rebekah said...

He is such a cutie!!

munks said...

Vince is so stinking cute. He makes me want a little boy. Kenna my one year old wanted to watch it over and over again.

The Smith's - said...

Denise, it has been way way way too long!! Vince is the cutest thing ever, he feels like I do about the snack pack! I am so glad that we are in contact again, i miss you so much. Your house is adorable, I miss doing crafty things with you and just talking to you. Basically i miss being friends, so lets be friends again okay! My email is hf2703@hotmail.com please send me your email and phone number I would love to talk! Love you so much!