so this weekend my mom, annie, and sammy came over. it was fun to have them here. we hung out and watched movies, went to basketball games, and my mom sewed a bit for my other sister's {ryann} wedding. she was making the slip for her wedding dress.
i'm glad we live close enough to them that we or they can visit any time. it's nice.
since we don't really care about anyone but vince around here....he was the only one that got photographed this weekend....
2 comments:
Vince is so cute! I love to see all the different photos and expressions he makes.
Thanks for the comment it is good to hear that I am not really picky. I keep telling Lance I can't wait for the phase where I eat everything in sight rather than gagging at everything in sight and especially everything I smell.
It's fun to keep up with your blog! Oh and I didn't tell you that i loved your cowboy themed bathroom. And those tablecloths! I am so jealous you can sew...Tami is going to teach me.
Vince is really cute, he looks like a good mix between you and Glenn, but seems to have gotten the ham from Glenn. We are doing well I have not been feeling bad at all which has been great. The ultrasound went well everything was looking good, but we decided not to find out what we were having so it will be a big suprise come July!
Hope you are doing well
Post a Comment