Wednesday, February 11, 2009

{TODAY}

so here is what i've done...{TODAY}

watched this movie. very cute.

got my dishwasher and used it and am using it.


let vince play with no pants on. it's warm in the house today.


let vince cry/whine today because i was cleaning the kitchen.


made these bad boys. oreo truffles. tonight is a "be my valentine" at the church.

now i'm going to go get "valentined" up for the party tonight.

5 comments:

Karli said...

your oreo balls look great! i wish i was there to partake! (: love you...and love that cute baby boy. want to kiss on him some more. i loved the project-let's do it for sure. miss you so much.

David and Esther said...

holy frikin cow! those look good! my mouth is watering. They look gourmet! Good job Denise. I'm going to go break my diet now because I'm craving chocolate.

Susie Stout said...

I think we use the same recipe but yours look way better, mine are always so lumpy looking, what do you do to dip them?

Stacey said...

happy almost birthday denise! i'm not good about getting cards in the mail like i should. but i still wanted you to know that i'll be thinking about you on saturday. i hope you have a great birthday AND and great valentines day. :)

Andrews family said...

Those truffles do look so good! I also wanted to wish you an almost happy birthday! And I love the bangs... very cute!