I'm hoping that those snowy footprints were outside your house, not inside. All of our snow was almost melted when we got this last storm, now we have about 6 more inches on the ground. Give Vince a squeeze for me, the little cutie pie!
Vince is the cutest thing ever!!! Sorry I haven't back with you about the stockings. I just drew up a pattern, but if I did it again I would make them bigger. I can send one over to you and I'm sure that you could figure it out. Let me know what you would like me to do.
3 comments:
us too! yuck! (: it melted pretty quick but was still really cold all day. We stayed inside & cleaned house & cooked all day!
I'm hoping that those snowy footprints were outside your house, not inside. All of our snow was almost melted when we got this last storm, now we have about 6 more inches on the ground. Give Vince a squeeze for me, the little cutie pie!
Vince is the cutest thing ever!!! Sorry I haven't back with you about the stockings. I just drew up a pattern, but if I did it again I would make them bigger. I can send one over to you and I'm sure that you could figure it out. Let me know what you would like me to do.
Post a Comment