Monday, March 9, 2009

home improvements and others.

so we've had quite a few improvements around here lately.

first: vince is taking a bottle. whole milk all the way! yes!!!






second: we got blinds in our living room (on all 5 windows) it looks so great.


third: we got the closet doors in the bathroom to cover the washer and dryer. we need to paint them, but even before the paint, it looks so much better.
fourth: we got a new table and chairs (thanks to my dad who found it on craigslist) we love it...it's so pretty and we were happy to see my mom and dad yesterday when they delivered it.


fifth: we got our pictures finished and ready to hang on the wall. donna at burns glass did such a terrific job. we can't wait to get them hung.



2 comments:

SUSIE E. STOUT said...

wow looks really cute! I've been about ready to try whole milk instead of wait for the year mark cause she love taking sips from us maybe I will now! Cute table LaRae just got a really beautiful one too. I bet your loving the house!

David and Esther said...

he's even holding it by himself! yeah! Hey thanks for doing all of the food last weekend. You worked super hard and I really appreciate it. Thanks for sharing Vince with us. I hope he doesn't get sick. I have got a yucky cold now and feel bad that I played with him.