{when you can have the real thing.}
the ranch bought a new place and it has a lot of junk that needs cleaned up. glen gets to run the track hoe for a while, burring the junk. it's such a big machine. it's been a cool thing to learn how to do.
we went out and checked it out for a bit. it was a warmer day with sun so that was nice.
3 comments:
I'm jealous of Glen getting to drive that tractor. That looks like a blast. You and Vince look good on it.
Hey that other post was Jake, This is Suzanne. I love your blog, I check it pretty regularly. Yeah Jake is doing really well, I am so relieved. He really wants to get in to a law school in Kansas, I actually think that is the only one he has applied for. If he doesn't get accepted he will take the LSAT again. Hopefully he gets in. Bonneville High school has a softball class I have been helping to teach since the end of January. Our actual season (tryouts) were two weeks ago. Its really interesting, I love it but weve had girls quit and girls that cant play because of grades, always some drama. But its fun.
Ha one more thing, I was curious how you knew Krista. I am sure school but like same ward or class or what? Its a small world.
Post a Comment