yeah that good looking guy is married to me.
here's vince. pretty cute i think.
yesterday i had tons of laundry to fold and i really didn't want to do it. i was lounging {being lazy} on the couch instead of folding the laundry. i heard vince laughing and this is what i found. he was pulling the laundry through the holes of the basket. it was pretty funny. he was playing with a dryer sheet. he would go to chew/suck it and then spit it out and laugh. it was very cute.
we're getting excited to go visit the bowns this week. we only get to stay for a night and a day {the day for ryann and christian's wedding} but it will be really fun!
2 comments:
Aren't those mommy moments the best? Your little guy is a cutie pattutie! I sure miss everyone there at home. I would love to be able to see your family and Mom and Dad and Carla so much more often. Sigh...I always get homesick this time of year.
It's fun how they find joy in the little things... I mean, when was the last time YOU laughed at a dryer sheet? Maybe when it was sticking out the bottom of Glen's pants or something? :)
Post a Comment