Wow - they ARE blue! He'd be so handsome in a blue western shirt! (not that he isn't handsome all the time...) Come see us when you come for a visit too! :)
Once I saw something bluer than that, it was a crayon and it was BLUE! Just joshin' He has such beautiful blue eyes and I love the little drip of milk coming from his mouth. He must be enjoying his milk now huh? You should enter that picture in the faces blog thing that Montse Wadsworth does. It's perfect for the children's faces section!
4 comments:
just beautiful! hey i heard that you were coming for a visit...or did you already come?
Wow - they ARE blue! He'd be so handsome in a blue western shirt! (not that he isn't handsome all the time...) Come see us when you come for a visit too! :)
love those baby blues!!
Once I saw something bluer than that, it was a crayon and it was BLUE! Just joshin' He has such beautiful blue eyes and I love the little drip of milk coming from his mouth. He must be enjoying his milk now huh? You should enter that picture in the faces blog thing that Montse Wadsworth does. It's perfect for the children's faces section!
Post a Comment