well time has gone by and things have happened. we went to eugene oregon with my mom and kate and sam. it was a fun trip. we got to see cousin teresa. she plays soccer for the women's team at university of oregon. i'll post pictures when i get them from my mom's camera.
vince was a good traveler. noisy but good. we were happy to come home...all though it seems we brought a cold spell with us. rain and even some snow. but hopefully it gets warmer. 
i had a little accident with the shower doors and my wedding ring. i slammed my hand in the shower doors {they're those stupid sliding doors that are so ugly and stupid} well it totally squished my ring. i was so ticked. i have to send it off to the jewlers and hope it doesn't cost too much.

vince got some new pjs. they go great with his eyes. yes that's why we buy vince pjs and other things like that. because it goes good with his eyes.
{happy weekend}
4 comments:
cutest kid ever. seriously. i did get your e-mail and plan on replying soon. the distance does suck, huh? miss you. love you.
can't believe he'll be one in a few days. i love that kid so much. can't wait to see you when you come and maybe get some stuff done!
DENISE!!!! I have been bugging Stevie for years for your contact info...kid you not! I am so glad to hear from you...your little man is adorable...aren't children a complete joy! I LOVE his eyes! How are you? What are you up to? Please email iluvlabradors26@hotmail.com
I would love to catch up and hear all about what you have been doing!! I can't believe all the weddings! Your sisters are growing up and it makes me feel sooo old! Keep in touch, love ya!
our poor rings...i think they go there alot...the jeweler always make fun of me when i get it cleaned..he says, "I think there's cookie dough stuck in this thing." Ha..ha...I've hit mine on things before...and look to see if the diamonds are still there....i'm glad you're doing good
His eyes are beautiful. So sorry to hear about your ring. It is also beautiful. I hope you can get it fixed with little to no cost!
Post a Comment