Sunday, May 3, 2009

one year older and wiser too.

in celebration of vince being 1 year old. i thought it only polite to tell you all 365 reasons why i love vince.
1. he's so funny.
2. he's very cute.
3. he's a happy little boy.
4. he likes me.
5. he has very nice blue eyes.
6. he says mama.
7. he likes prune juice.
8. he makes glen and i smile.
okay just kidding. i know there probably are 365 reasons and more why i love vince but i'm sure you all don't have time or the want to read them all so let me just tell you about this boy's birthday today!
my mom and dad and the girls came over. so did grandma and grandpa. nancy and richard came too. we had a great lunch with yummy food and then vince took a nap and we all just hung out and chatted. we went on a little drive too. after vince's nap he opened up some gifts and then we had dessert and cupcakes. the boy devouered his cupcake. he was funny. and now it's 7:30 at night and vince is sound asleep. it was a long fun day with only 1 short nap.

vince has made our lives so much better. we are so happy to have him in our family. seems like yesterday i was a big house waiting for him to come and now's he's one! believe me when i say i'm so happy it's 2009 and he's one and that i didn't just have a baby today! so happy birthday little vicente adams. we hope it was a good one.










yeah that's right i'm one.


5 comments:

Karli said...

Happy day to one of my favorite friends! Vince-can't wait till we can rule the roost together and make some crazy mischief! You are awesome and I am glad you had a fun birthday!
Love, Grayson

Denise-
You totally pulled off a darling birthday party...and the headband! How did you get your hair curly? Did you buy the headband or make it? from one of the sites we looked at? You make it look effortless and darling. Seriously-you amaze me. I'm growing my bangs again and they look horrendous. I pretty much pull them back and then my hair back every day. Pathetic. (: Love you!
Karli

David and Esther said...

Happy birthday Vince! You are the cutest nephew and I love seeing you. Vince does have a knack for making people smile, kinda like his dad. Have great 2nd year, I can't wait for you and Hyrum to be able to play together, it will be so cute.

The Funny Farm said...

We thought about you all day Vince! The girls wanted to call you at like 7 in the morning our time, and I didn't think your mom would appreciate that, so I didn't let them, and then our day got really crazy and the only other time we thought about calling you was while you were in church. ANyway, please know we were thinking about you. I am not surprised you got a cowboy hat for your birthday, how cute!!! Can't wait to see you soon, we hope. I was actually hoping to give you a new cousin on your birthday, but she didn't work with me on that one... maybe you could talk to her via baby-waves and tell her to get out here so you can play with her!! Love ya! Aunt Zookeeper

Kelsey Peterson said...

Vince is so cute. I love him in blue.
I love the picture where someone is holding the cupcake and he is looking at it. Looks like you had some yummy food. The cake look gorgeous and that is some pretty turquoise frosting.
Fun fun! It's been a year! wow! that's got to be so fun!

Andrews family said...

Happy B-Day, Vince! He really dug into that cupcake. Way to go, bud!