Wednesday, May 13, 2009

what not such as and therefore because such as

so i now have a 1 year old and all of the sudden my life has turned into total chaos and i can't catch up and i'm falling behind and i don't even know what to do with myself.
so here's a quick what we've been up too!!!

1. we got the flu and laid out in the sun to feel better.


2. we tried powdered donuts and loved them.



3. i've been painting. this. scallops paneling and all.

4. we've been picking tulips.


5. we've been playing outside!






3 comments:

David and Esther said...

I'm sorry to here that you guys got sick. I hope Vince didn't catch it too. I know what you mean about having a one year old and not being able to catch up. I can't keep up with both of them and try and get anything done too. Good luck with your one year old! He's a cutie!

Kelsey Peterson said...

You are always up to some crafty fun thing. That stinks you guys didn't feel good but it's nice that there was sun to relax in! Again Vince is so cute and I love his high chair I think that everytime I see that "backdrop".

Blake and Rhonda said...

I love the 'powdered' lips! I sent you a couple emails. I hope that I am sending it to the right place. Let me know if you didn't get them.