me and a friend canned peaches yesterday. it was a 29 lb. box, so not too many but it was a great start to my canning days. now i want to can everything i can get my hands on. we'll see what we come up with this weekend.



we stayed and hung out at the
doman's house all day...
vince kept following around
leslie {6yr old} and stealing her "
bebe"

"ah-oh"

just the other day playing outside.
some friends came by to play with vince. this is ross.

bagels and cream cheese are a new favorite around here...especially when you find the bagel half eaten and in the garbage...that really makes them the best.

his new obsession...fly swatters. don't mind that we've found a few dead flies in his mouth too...i don't know about this kid but he sure likes to eat garbage/trash/dead things!
5 comments:
Hahahah yuck. Why is your kid so filthy!? Just kidding.
yum good protein!
so funny! Your peaches look delish-totally started craving them after seeing them! Yum! Peach cobbler sounds so good too...Ooh and peach crisp...Yum!
Anyway, off the subject of food and onto cute babies-Vince is adorable. Fly swatters are a must have at our house too and he has to have one in each hand, as well. I'll have to try bagels & cream cheese here (wait-I'm talking about food again-that's about my favorite subject these days!)
Love you!
look at you! domestic goddess! The peaches look great and your new little one will be enjoying them next year about this time right? Vince looks adorable, even though he is a bug eater. I cringe at the things my kids have eaten. I'd probably pass out if I was aware of EVERYTHING they ate. Ignorance is bliss sometimes.
what a cutie! Hey! we're kind of related! I'm a Lance-Jonathan Lance's daughter. Anyways, i wanted to say hi!
Post a Comment