so the rest of my trip was so so great. on saturday stevie and i went into the city all day. our first stop was ikea. i love ikea and it was so so cool. tons of fun stuff, i just wish we lived closer to one. then we went to haight-ashbury a famous district in san francisco also a block full of 2nd hand thrift stores. stevie got a really cute skirt. then we headed for the golden gate bridge. when we got there the park was closed for construction and the fog was so heavy there was no way to get any pictures. i was disappointed but that gives me a good reason to go back. so we then went to lombard street. a crazy straight down zig zag street. it was awesome. we then went to fisherman's wharf and pier 39. while there we saw alcatraz, lots of boats, and the nasty sea lions. we did some shopping and finished fisherman's wharf with some great sea food. we then went into down town san francisco to dws shoes and i got a great pair of brown leather boots. on our way home we stopped at the oakland temple. it was so so pretty. after that we were so tired. we headed home and had a great dinner with michelle {our cousin} and her husband chris. that night we just hung out and stevie did my hair. sunday {the day i came home} we went to church, then to becca's soccer game. we then just hung out at the pool at stevie's apartment until it was time to go to the airport. i had a great trip and can't wait to do it all again sometime soon. but it's so great to be home. it was fun to see vince and be back together with glen.
going across the bay bridge

near haight-ashbury
lombard street {i didn't take this picture but it shows the whole street}

the view going down lombard street

fisherman's wharf

stevie, me, michelle, and becca

this week at home has been so so busy. yesterday we moved cows with glen. it was really fun. talk about 2 complete opposites. san francisco one day harney county the next. but i do love love love where i live. today me and my friend tiz canned chili sauce and tomatoes. and then i had my 20 week ultra-sound where it was confirmed we are having another BOY! we're excited. everything looks great and we couldn't be happier. i don't have any pictures of the ultra sound...they don't put them on a cd here at this place...but yes, it was a boy!!!!!
9 comments:
Oh looks like you had so much fun. I wish I could've gone! Maybe we can have a girls trip sometime in the future. That last picture of Vince with Glen is so cute. We miss Vince so much!!! And you and Glen too of course.
again you are such a great photographer. I think my favorite part about cities are the opposites. I love living in the country and visiting the city. Best of both worlds.
A boy that is so fun and it will be fun for Vince to have a brother to be buddies with! I am glad you are back safe and sound!
PS I have never been to Ikea and really want to from what I've heard
Looks like so much fun!! I miss you guys and wish we were closer. Congratulations on another little boy, it will be fun to have a little friend!
yeah! another boy for hyrum to play with....although I was starting to get psyched about making all kinds of hair pretties and cute girly things just in case it was a girl but boys are SO FUN! Glad you had fun on your trip! It looks like an awesome experience and we're glad your home safe from the big city.
how fun another boy. When I lived by San francisco we went there every weekend, did you eat at Bubba Gum!! Seems like you had a blast, hope your doing well!!
congratulations on another handsome boy!! he and vince will best buddies! i loved your pics of san francisco. mason and i honeymooned there and i can't wait until we can go back. it will be awhile but i'm still looking forward to it! :)
aaawww... that last picture made me cry ... and no, I'm not pregnant...so excited you are going to have another boy, wow, the Adams' family boys are going to take over!!
Congratulations! Sounds like a great trip! It must have been nice to just get away before the baby comes!That's exciting we are both having boys! When is your due date again? I think we are a lot closer this time around!
Denise... I had no idea you married a cowboy? Where did I miss that one. I found Stevie on Facebook and demanded that she give me your blog website =)! I love your pictures. You must be getting into photography? I am actually just starting to learn a few things about it and I love it! Just wish I had more time to do it. Congrats on expecting another boy!! Looks like you've got yourself one cute family!
Post a Comment