All I have to say is yuck. I am not a fan of moving. I like new places but the process of packing and unpacking is yucky. Curious to see where you are heading to... P.S. I want to compliment you on your craftiness as well. Looks like you have some fun things for the bazaar.
I hope everything works out for you guys. I really, really hope that you have the internet where your going. I miss seeing little smarty-pants Vince. Hope he is doing well.
4 comments:
All I have to say is yuck. I am not a fan of moving. I like new places but the process of packing and unpacking is yucky.
Curious to see where you are heading to...
P.S. I want to compliment you on your craftiness as well. Looks like you have some fun things for the bazaar.
Good luck! Are you guys ever coming back to visit to Colorado??
I hope everything works out for you guys. I really, really hope that you have the internet where your going. I miss seeing little smarty-pants Vince. Hope he is doing well.
Don't keep us in suspense! Where are you moving? I can't blame you for not posting your blog recently when you're in the middle of a move. Aunt Mary
Post a Comment