Congrats! He is so cute! How fun to have him and vince so close! They are going to be good little buddies! Hope recovery is going well, and just enjoy that new bundle of joy!
WOW you are one baby popping machine! Way to go you're the woman! McKee is very cute, can't wait to meet him. How's Vince adjusting, how's having 2 under the age of 2?
So glad he's here, Denise! It sounds like things went great, too. His coloring is sure pretty and Vince looks so big now! Good luck with the new little guy! Can't wait to meet him in person!
I don't know why but he looks to have some of his aunt stevie in that cute face, I just see her in him or vice versa. He is way adorable! Was it easier like it was for me? Glad he came did you have to be induced.
Oh he is so precious! I wish I could hold him. Very sweet. And all of that hair. Luke doesn't even have that much hair yet ha! So fun. Congratulations and just enjoy him!
I pulled up the picture of him in his frog jammies and asked my mother-in-law how old he looked. Her guess was 8 weeks. He looks so BIG and HANDSOME for a newborn! I guess that's what happens when you're used to looking at a premie. :) Congratulations to your cute little family!
Oh YAY!! I've been looking at your blog several times a day waiting for pictures of my new nephew!!! Dang he's cute!! Hooray, I'm so happy Denise went early and on her own and that it wasn't as traumatic as Vince... the dang kid. Maybe McKee will be your easy guy througout life. Congratulations to everyone!!! I can't wait to see him in persone.
Parabens, Denise! I've been checking back every day, and I'm so glad to see he arrived! I'd love to hear the story if you have a chance to share it. love, Kyra
We are so excited for your family! McKee is the cutest baby, and his name is adorable. Cute for now, and very dignified for a grown-up! We are so glad that he is here and all went well. Your boys are lucky to have such loving parents. They will have so much fun together! The good thing is that between you, Glen, J.D., Randy and Barry, I'm sure there is nothing they will be able to think of that you guys haven't already done. That definitely gives the parents an advantage they will surely need. We love you guys, and can't wait to hold your sweet new baby!
He is so precious! I am so glad he's here! I love that dark hair! I hope you are doing well and recovering good too! Happy late Birthday yesterday! Hope it was a good one! Take care and can't wait to meet him!
24 comments:
Congratulations Denise and Glen, he is adorable!
He's so cute! I love that last pictures of just the boys. I'm excited to come next week!
Congrats! He is so cute! How fun to have him and vince so close! They are going to be good little buddies! Hope recovery is going well, and just enjoy that new bundle of joy!
WOW you are one baby popping machine! Way to go you're the woman! McKee is very cute, can't wait to meet him. How's Vince adjusting, how's having 2 under the age of 2?
So glad he's here, Denise! It sounds like things went great, too. His coloring is sure pretty and Vince looks so big now! Good luck with the new little guy! Can't wait to meet him in person!
I don't know why but he looks to have some of his aunt stevie in that cute face, I just see her in him or vice versa. He is way adorable! Was it easier like it was for me? Glad he came did you have to be induced.
Oh he is so precious! I wish I could hold him. Very sweet. And all of that hair. Luke doesn't even have that much hair yet ha! So fun. Congratulations and just enjoy him!
Congratulations Adams! I love all that curly hair.
I pulled up the picture of him in his frog jammies and asked my mother-in-law how old he looked. Her guess was 8 weeks. He looks so BIG and HANDSOME for a newborn! I guess that's what happens when you're used to looking at a premie. :) Congratulations to your cute little family!
8 pounds, 7 ounces. Wow! And you're tiny. Glen definitely needs to take you out for dinner for doing that!!! ha!
He looks so grown up!
Hip Hip Hurray!!! Hope mom is able to rest and recuperate.
Wow....so beautiful! Love his full head of hair. Congratulations to all of you:)
Oh YAY!! I've been looking at your blog several times a day waiting for pictures of my new nephew!!! Dang he's cute!! Hooray, I'm so happy Denise went early and on her own and that it wasn't as traumatic as Vince... the dang kid. Maybe McKee will be your easy guy througout life. Congratulations to everyone!!! I can't wait to see him in persone.
Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!
FELICIDADES QUE BEBE HERMOSO, ME ALEGRA QUE TODO ESTE BIEN BESOS A LA MAMA QUE ES LA QUE MAS TRABAJO, SON HERMOSOS SUS HIJOS... BESOS laura quiroz
Congatulations!!! He is a cutie. Hope you guys are doing well.
How exciting! I love his hair! Congrats!
Parabens, Denise! I've been checking back every day, and I'm so glad to see he arrived! I'd love to hear the story if you have a chance to share it.
love,
Kyra
Congrats!! He is so adorable! And all that hair!! Hope your recovery goes well! : )
We are so excited for your family! McKee is the cutest baby, and his name is adorable. Cute for now, and very dignified for a grown-up! We are so glad that he is here and all went well. Your boys are lucky to have such loving parents. They will have so much fun together! The good thing is that between you, Glen, J.D., Randy and Barry, I'm sure there is nothing they will be able to think of that you guys haven't already done. That definitely gives the parents an advantage they will surely need. We love you guys, and can't wait to hold your sweet new baby!
He is so precious! I am so glad he's here! I love that dark hair! I hope you are doing well and recovering good too! Happy late Birthday yesterday! Hope it was a good one! Take care and can't wait to meet him!
Adorable I love the picture of him in the green outfit! You are amazing! The pictures are adorable! Ah! I can't get enough!
congratulations!! what a cutie!! my favorite is the pic of glen and "the boys". what a cute family!! :)
Felicitaciones Fanilia Adams!!! es hermosa.
Post a Comment