Monday, February 22, 2010

now there is {FOUR}

so life with 2 kids is going great so far. McKee is a really easy and good baby. Vince is adjusting pretty well. he's only hit McKee a few times and almost swung him out of his swing seat, but so far so good. as for me, i usually don't shower and look a mess every day but that's okay with me. as long as the boys are happy, i'm happy.


McKee taking a break.


Vince taking a break.


Glen burned junk all day at his dad and when he got home Vince was very happy to see him.


easy entertainment. give your child a snack pack and let them go at it.

3 comments:

Karli said...

such adorable boys. I need to call you because I've been having major anxieties about going from one crazy kid to two. (: It sounds like you're adjusting well. I love you much!

Marti Bair said...

I am glad things are good. We love chocolate pudding at our house too!

The Hartley Family said...

He is so cute, Barry and i both congratulate you on your beautiful family. We love McKee's name, so fun. Enjoy him while he is cuddly and sleepy it changes to quickly!