we found out yesterday that McKee loves fruitloops. yesterday i found 2 of them in his mouth. Vince was such a good SHARE-ER!!!!! at least McKee knows it's best to suck on the fruitloops before chewing and swallowing them...so we got them out before he could swallow anything.
Last night Vince was playing with some stickers. I put one on his forehead and he loved it. So he put them all over. Then he ran around the house like a crazy man yelling "ticker"
glen put one on his forehead to match. vince got a kick out of that.
2 comments:
YIKESY! I'm sure Grayson will try and pull something similar when his "baby brudder" gets here! Did you ever remember the question? It was good to talk to you and just know that you're a great mom and your boys are lucky to have you raising them. I hope today's a good day for you!
Love, Love, Love the crazy things little guys do!! It keeps you from wanting to strangle them when they are naughty!! Glad McKee survived the Fruit Loops!!
Post a Comment