the other night
mckee was making funny faces at glen. i got some pictures from above...and some of them look pretty evil...

this one makes me think..."
i'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too!"


BIG eyes.
it looks like he's coming up with a pretty good plan...hehehehe

we went over to the
allington's house for a little branding. glen roped super well. here are a few sequence shots!




vince had a great time playing with the girls. they have a creek right there by the branding trap and
vince and
elsa played in the creek and built forts and ran til they were tired.

another set of sequence pictures.
3 comments:
I love that Mckee has rolls on his hands... makes you just want to munch on him. He is cute and looking more like vince I think. How are things up there?
I actually think that McKee looks a lot like Troy in those first few photos! What a cutie! And that last post with Glen throwing Vince through the air...WOW! I totally thought you had photo-shopped him into the picture! It looks very "Matrix-like"!
You sure take some great pictures!! McKee is looking like Glen I think... it was fun to see him for a bit this weekend. Can't wait to see pictures of that branding... did you get one of the boys sitting on "the bench?"
Post a Comment