Sunday, June 6, 2010

a family full of FUN

this last weekend katie & sammy graduated from hs. we had some extra time before the graduation so we went and took some pictures. the whole family was there so we could get a group shot...which was so fun with everyone yelling and screaming and directing and telling and whining and crying. it was a fun time for everyone.






the whole BOWNS family.



the BOWNS women!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eleven of my favorite women...ever. Seriously. Such a great group and am so glad to count all of you as friends. It was so fun to see Stevie and I love my hair! It's weird, though, to not have it go curly on me after I wash it. I'm anxious to see how long it lasts on my crazy hair. Love you guys!

David and Esther said...

I LOVE the yellow background for those pics! I think it's funny that Vince was yelling and unhappy about pictures. That is so typical of any type of formal photo op at our house.!!!