Saturday, December 11, 2010

isn't this going to be fun.

so yesterday we put together a gingerbread house that ulie's parents sent us.  it turned out great.  i'm not sure vince enjoyed himself, but by the end, he was smiling!



"i will smash you gingerbread house!"


"no pictures mom"



today we went up in the mountains to get our
CHRISTMAS TREE!!!

but we were STOPPED by all of this
so then we were really mad like this!!!!!

so now the christmas tree hunting will have to happen tomorrow!


1 comment:

Karli said...

holy cow, I think I should spend some time at your house. Cutest gingerbread house ever. Seriously. I want one. (: Okay, if I came and saw you I think I'd just covet everything, so maybe it's not a great idea. And, the snow would stop me too.
Hope you get your tree tomorrow! If you guys come this way in the next couple weeks, let's definitely get together...for real this time! Love you!