Monday, January 17, 2011

monkey on my back.

things here have sort of slowed down a bit since the holidays.   but we are gaining speed each and every day!  we've been going to basketball games, building chaps, learning to walk, sewing, lion hunting, exercising, cleaning, and playing.  here's some of our week/month in pictures.

can you work like this?  well glen can!

what's that you're eating vince?  


look at these bad boys!  glen built this pair of ARMITAS for a friend of ours. 
when the mom is away, the boys will "make a mess"

glen and the boys.  and i know we all look homeless....but it's because we have colds.



ulie is on the dance team.  this last weekend she danced at half time of the boys basketball game. vince kept cheering for her...."go Ulie, dance!"



this boy is learning to walk. he's been standing on his own.  and he's taken a few steps by himself. soon he will be on the go!
sunday morning we were playing around.  they boys were being funny.



that is what's going on around here.  we're going to adrian this weekend, ulie has a game there. so that will be fun. until then...

3 comments:

Jenni Call said...

Greg uploaded a photo of his new chaps! I immediately knew that Glen made them. Goodness, he did an amazing job. Hope those boys are feeling better!!

Courtenay Beth said...

Cute Pics! Your boys are so cute! They look like they are a blast to hang out with all day! And I can't believe McKee is walking! Crazy!
For the FLIP...did you use the FLIP software? Mine pops up whenever I plug in my flip to the computer, but my sister's didn't, we had to download the flip software (free) from the flip website, and then it worked fine. As soon as I open the software, I click to "save" all unsaved videos. It should only take a couple minutes, so there must be something wrong! :( Good luck, let me know, if that's not the issue, then I would contact them directly :)

Great Basin Cowgirl said...

Hey, I recognize that blue metallic fringe! ;) Cute pics, Denise... I'm excited I came across your blog.