Friday, January 7, 2011

reminiscing...

the fabulous looks of the bowns family.

the begining...
a nice family of four....sweet 'stache
DENIM....I LOVE DENIM. denim hats, denim dresses, denim flowers, denim tights...and oversized glasses.  and i LOVE my sister stevie. 






















home made shirt and shorts...can you spot them?

another KILLER 'stache. and oversized glasses. 


















man the 80's-90's were Uuuuuuuuuuuugly. 

8 comments:

The Funny Farm said...

Those are awesome pictures! Love all the frizzy hair doos! And hey, big glasses were so dang cool back then! Love your teeth in the one picture! :) Your mom was so cute!!!

Kiley said...

This is totally how I remember your family! I didn't realize how much your mom (in the picture when Stevie was a baby) and your Aunt Annie (back in the 80s) looked alike. Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

That was a fun trip down memory lane! I totally remember every single one of those pictures and times because we lived them right along with your fam! So cute and I agree with Kiley...Julene and Annie did look a lot alike and so did Stevie and Sammy! Good times!
(But I also think that McKee looks a lot like Troy, so the family genes are strong somewhere!)

Denise said...

oh, and let's not forget to comment on the killer shoulder pads your mom is sportin'...

Brandi said...

Love the pictures!

JD B said...

I like the "family of four" picture. i guess one of us doesn't count.

maggie said...

denise! seriously, I about peed my pants! so funny!

Natalia Candia said...

No entiendo mucho el ingles, pero creo que en esas fotos estas vos de chiquita y Vince se parece mucho a su mamá