Friday, February 25, 2011

did someone say it's your BIRTHDAY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ULIE!!!!!
she turned 16!  we hope she had a GREAT day!
there were cupcakes!




















and presents!















and a BOY dressed up for the occasion!




















then there were candles, wishes, and fruit pizza!
i made that birthday banner for ulie to keep for every birthday!


















HAPPY BIRTHDAY ULIE!!!!

4 comments:

Karli said...

Did you make Vince's tie(s)? If so, can I hire you to make my boys some? At least Bex for his birthday? (: You are uber talented-love love love the birthday banner! And, your fruit pizza is to die for. Love you!

Christian and Ryann Hulme said...

I hope she had fun! Hopefully she gets our present in the mail and it's not lost like your birhtday card...

Unknown said...

Your fruit pie looks delish! Could I get a recipe?

Andrews family said...

Sorry! That last comment was actually from me... I didn't realize Jason was still signed in to his account. :)