Sunday, April 1, 2012

triplets.

one of our cows had triplets. that's right, 3 little calves.  2 black ones 1 red one.  they are so cute and tiny.  we're bottle feeding the red one...the black ones seem to be a bit more wanted by their mama!  this is just pictures of one of the black ones...i'm sure we'll have plenty more photos of the others. 




























oh and by the way...it's FREEZING here! 
we love spring time!

3 comments:

Christian and Ryann Hulme said...

It look so cold there! I'm sorry...it's 80 degrees here. Come visit! Those tiny spurs are soooooo cute! I miss those boys so much.

Great Basin Cowgirl said...

Triplets?!? That's something I haven't seen! Wow!

David and Esther said...

Too bad they are so cute when they are little. It does put a little bit of a damper on things to know that you will probably eat them later when they get ugly.