Friday, December 14, 2012

Day 1

Diamond, Oregon to Moab, Utah
The FIRST day of our trip we traveled to Moab, Utah.  We traveled through 3 states.  OREGON, NEVADA, and UTAH!  We left at around 6:15 am and arrived in Moab around 9:00 p.m.!  (we gained an hour with the time change.)  We were a line of 4 travelers.  William in a pick-up and horse trailer (with 7 horses), Tara in a pickup and horse trailer (with 8 horses), Glen in the BEAST of a UHAUL, and me in a pickup hauling a Ranger!  We made several stops for gas but we were on the road the whole day and into the night.  We arrived in MOAB in the dark (so I didn't see anything---I've never been there!!)  It was a long days drive.

my only companion on the trip!

my view....for most of the trip.

LEAVING Oregon.

NEVADA




I got to go in front of Glen for some of the hill climbing.

BOOK ON CD!



the lovley SALT FLATS

some weird thing out in the salt flats.


 


No comments: