Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween 2013

we had a fun halloween this year.  vince was a circus ring leader.  mckee was superman.  cam was a baby frankenstein.  we went to the town trunk or treat and then we pulled the boys around with the
4-wheeler and trailer.  they were champs.  it wasn't that warm, but they kept asking for more houses!  they made a haul and were asking when the next trick or treat night was going to be!  i think they're hooked! Just to let you know, getting 3 boys to smile at the same time was impossible. 




 
McKee and Esther are BEST FRIENDS!  I love that they LOVE to play together and for the most part they get along PERFECTLY!  Esther rode with the boys in the trailer and she was adorable.  About half way through trick or treating she asked me to carry her bucket...she told me, I'm sick of this thing!  It was pretty cute!  She told everyone we saw, "I'm Snow White!" 




No comments: