Wednesday, January 22, 2014

November through INSTAGRAM

Okay, so i really am going to try to get going again on this blog thing.  So the easiest way to catch up was to have an instagram dump.  Here's our November!!!
 
We had a lot of fun things going on!  We cooked a lot...this year was the first Thanksgiving that Glen and I had on our own.  We invited a few families over for dinner.  It was a lot of cooking....and we ate it all up so fast!  I'm not to sure I want to do it again!!  I think we'll just stick with going to family and helping with the cooking!
 
The boys are getting bigger by the second.  Cam really started moving around this month!  He crawls everywhere...started standing up to things and just movin.  He's so fun to be around.  Vince and McKee helped Glen a lot this month with the cows.  They help feed and we had a nice day where they got to go riding!
We had a few trips to my parents house....the beet pile was HUGE!



McKee is always keeping us laughing....
I did a lot of getting ready for my craft bazaar that is in December.  I sewed a lot!


Our friend Emily got to come over and play!  They insisted on having some fun time in the kitchen!  We made cookies!





In October all of my sisters came home for a few days and Katie took our pictures with Mom!  It was really fun to get to hang out with everyone!



My mom came to our house for a weekend and we did tons of projects!  We recoverd the bench pad, redid a lamp, fixed up the boys room, worked on some of my bazaar projects, and just hung out!







With Cam moving everywhere now, we had to really keep an eye on him!  He eats everything off the floor, including ash/soot from the wood stove.
 


While my mom was at our house, she took some family pictures for us!  We were tryin to get a jump on our Christmas Cards!
 




 A week before Thanksgiving Glen and I went with some friends to Boise for the weekend.  We went to the temple, ate at Tucanos (the Brazilian Grill) and went to the Zac Brown Band Concert!  We had a great time!  We got all of our Christmas shopping done too!  It was a really fun weekend!










November went by so quickly we couldn't even believe how fast December hit!!!!


No comments: