HAPPY BIRTHDAY GLEN!
We set up a water trough and Cam LOVED it!
So my Instagram friend Dedre and I have a little joke going on! McKee is so crazy! He can pass out where-ever and when-ever! So I always snap a shot of his latest "pass out!"
I had some pictures I took of the boys in California blown up for my living room wall!
4th of JULY---INDEPENDENCE DAY!
For our 4th of July we drove to Winnemucca, Nevada and spent it with Glen's cousins! It was a blast!
![]() |
| McKee riding the Genie S-40 |
![]() |
| i put a few things on the wall below the pictures! |
SWIMMING!
| THIS KID! HIS EYES! |
and he also built our friend in Texas a pair of shot-guns!
![]() |
| Vince and I had a SONIC date! |
![]() |
| AGAIN the falling asleep! |
While at Girl's Camp I hiked Mt. McLoughlin.
Here are the stats on the mountain!
Mount McLoughlin is a steep-sided lava cone built on top of a shield volcano in the Cascade Range of southern Oregon and within the Sky Lakes Wilderness area. It is one of the volcanic peaks in the Cascade Volcanic Arc. Wikipedia



























No comments:
Post a Comment