JUNE---SUMMER.
![]() |
| a sign i made for our friends in Texas |
![]() |
| bear |
![]() |
| esther |
branding in the summer just never seemed like a good idea to me. and i was proven right. it was HOT HOT HOT and very windy and dusty! not a very good time!
The middle of June I went to West Texas for a week! My friend was having a baby in July so I went down to help get everything ready. I had such a great time! We shopped and ate and shopped some more! We painted furniture, had our toes painted, visited Tara's sister in San Angelo, ate Texas Sheet Cake (and it tasted so much better in Texas!!!), and I went to my 1st ever CRAWFISH BOIL!
The nursery turned out so so great! Purple and gray was the color pallet! And that adorable CUSTOM rag doll was made by my childhood friend Sara! Here etsy shop is: https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheBloomintwig check her out! Her stuff is ADORABLE!
we arranged her living room and decorated!
![]() |
| HOME |
Tiz and I got together and we made some barnwood furniture! If you're in need of anything...let us know!
Vince and I were in need of a treat. We made SWIG sugar cookies! Find the recipe HERE!
![]() |
| a window table! |
At the end of June my Dad and Mom flew his plane to Burns and we went to Lake Delintment. We went fishing and threw rocks! Then we hit Dairy Queen up for some great treats and checked out the plane. The boys were hilarious! They kept yelling MAY DAY, MAY DAY! It was a good day!
I redid a friends table for her and it turned out GREAT!
McKee passed out while I was working (wanting to pass out!)











































No comments:
Post a Comment