Tuesday, July 10, 2007

riding the "BANG" wagon...again

so i did it. i've wanted to cut my hair for awhile and i finally did it. it's short, but i do love it. and yes i got bangs again. the cut wouldn't have been complete with out bangs. glen saw it today at lunch and he loves it. so i am glad for that too. i want to get some high and low lights put into my hair! i just want a new look!

i'm excited because my Stampin' Up! catalog finally came in the mail. i can't wait to order out of it. there are some really cute sets this year. tonight i have an enrichment meeting. we are making some blankets for a woman's shelter in north platt. should be fun.
my mom sent me a box with some really pretty fabric in it. i'm going to make some bags with it. i'm excited to start. the fair is coming up soon, so i need to get to work.

4 comments:

bilprice said...

Hi Denise...

I don't know much about girls' hair but yours looks good and if it feels good to you its a winner.

The real test was passed when Glen liked it.

It is becoming to you...

Love ...

Pop

Karli said...

So cute nese! Love the bangs and you always pull off the cutest short cuts with your petite body & face. Looove it! (:

Have fun packing, getting ready to move, and fun with the boys when they get to CO.

K

JD B said...

Hey,

That's the same length as my hair! No, just kidding. Wouldn't that be funny?

Are you going to stay the night at our place on your way through? What day will that be?

Anonymous said...

Hey, Denise! Karli told me about your blog so I hope it's okay that I looked...you are amazing! Love, love, love your purses and your aprons are adorable! If you ever do a full-length version, I'll buy one from ya! (I'm kind of a messy cook, so I need more coverage...haha!) I also LOVE your new DO! You can pull of anything, but I love bangs, so I very much approve. Can't wait to see you and that cutie, Glen! Drive safe, sweetie!
Love, Tami