Thursday, November 20, 2008

another day.

today was another day. i ran to town to do a few errands. vince was good in town...he's especially happy when we go into stores because i let him ride in the seat of the cart. he loves it. a big storm came through today from about noon to 3:00 or so...the sky was black. it tore up some of the wheel-lines.

glen and his dad have been working on the wood shed. they extended the old wood shed. it looks great. you can't even tell that they built onto it.

{please ignore the junk and stuff all over the ground..this was during the production and now it's cleaned up and looks awesome}
oh and does anyone want that trailor in the background. we're trying to get rid of it!!!

i saw a bunch of deer today. 3 bucks and a bunch of does! it was cool to see. i'm sure the picture won't do much justice but i saw them. all of them.


i'm turning into a pig. all i want to do is bake. every new recipe i read or see, i want to make it. i'm obsessed with kitchen things; like new pots and pans, cookbooks, and blenders. i just don't know what to do with myself.
to end this post here are 2 cute pictures of vince. we sat him up to the table in his bumbo chair and he was peeking up over at us. i had some video but i'm a dork and don't know how to figure it all out. i loaded it onto my computer but it's playing it in the windows media player with no picture. hmmm. i don't know. anyways for your enjoyment......vicente!
yes, he loves to flare his nostrols.
i know..he's too cute...and i helped make him.

2 comments:

David and Esther said...

And what a good job you did! I think he gets his good looks from his Aunt Esther though:) I've caught the baking bug too. and then I feel guilty for eating it so much. Yesterday I through away half a pan of a delicious dessert because I couldn't stay away from it. Yet I keep baking!

Anonymous said...

OK youv had Vince longenough it's time to share that boy so put Vince in a box an mail him back down here so we can have some fun with him.
PS
when your in the kitchen
I like nobake cookies.
hope to see ya sone.
Jeff