okay so i figured it out. here you go. {oh and before you watch this video keep in mind that we (glen and i) are his parents so we think anything he does is cute and picture/video worthy. to most of you this will be really probably pretty boring and not worth watching...but yeah those of you that have kids understand}
he does mention his nana bowns at the begining of the movie "nananana" i know he's a genius baby. {please ignore me in the video}
3 comments:
He's so dang cute! I loved the video:) I'm glad that you guys are doing good in Crane and enjoying it there. Take care!
ooooohhh! He is so sweet and just a big cutie pie! I started to get a little bit worried there toward the end that he was going to hyperventilate. I'm excited to see you all next week.
Hey, Adams fam! I'm so glad you figured out how to do the video thing...he is still so adorable! I miss seeing him and Gray misses him, too! We are keeping Mr. Gray tomorrow night while K & Z run away to SLC for the concert, so we are excited to get him all to ourselves. His grandpa is already planning what kinds of naughty food he can feed him when his mom's not around! ;)
Sounds like you are doing great, but we still want to see you soon, so when are you coming??? Talk to you later! Love, Tami
Post a Comment