Monday, November 17, 2008

a weekend with sisters.

so this weekend because i didn't get to go home my sisters came to visit us again. it was fun to have them here. we went to the football game on saturday and watched movies. sunday they went to church with us and we had a big dinner at glen's parents house. they are fun girls and i'm glad we live close enough that they can come over when ever they want! here are a couple of pictures from the weekend.



sammy and vince
me and vince at the game.

katie and vince

annie and the boy
chewing on his toys...
all of us girls and vince...ready to go. (sammy got her braces off and her teeth look awesome!)
glen and vince this morning, before glen went to work.
happy monday.



1 comment:

Denise said...

Cute pictures. Man your sisters are getting too old! I guess I have the assumption that everyone stopped growing once I left Nyssa. Not the case!