Saturday, November 15, 2008

a lesson in crawling.

so this morning before glen left to go hunting with his dad and brother, he was giving lessons to vince. crawling lessons. vince really didn't want much to do with it. but he was a good sport and played along for a bit until he got mad and lost it. so enough crawling practice for the day. now he just wants to go outside and play. it's a beautiful day today. the first thing glen said this morning when he woke up....he looked out our window that faces the high school football field and said "great day for a football game" this afternoon we're going to watch the crane boys play imbler. it's the semifinals. i hope the boys do good. it'll be fun and especially because it's a sunny day...all the better to go out side. anyways we hope you all have a great saturday! i'll leave you with some pictures or who else but VINCE!

3 comments:

David and Esther said...

love it, love it, love it! Keep on trying there big buster, you'll catch on here pretty soon. I just want to smooch he cute little chubby cheeks! I'm so excited to see everyone for Thanksgiving.

valumama said...

Sterling totally does this with Deena (and used to with Shelby), so cute!

The Funny Farm said...

Tell Glen to read my blog and he won't want to teach Vince to crawl. I swear, all I've done all day is get Lemur off the shelves, the counter, the bed, the table, the chair, the stool, the laundry basket, the couch (he was pulling on the curtains)etc.etc.etc. I'm sweating from the work out! I think I have everything put up so he can't get to it, and he comes up with something else to climb on... stacks things up so he can reach stuff. Then he tore all the fake moss out of the bottom of the tree and threw it all over the living room. If he weren't so cute and fun I'd lock him in a trunk. :)