today has been a nice day outside. i cleaned up around our house...put away hoses, cleaned up our storage shed and put stuff away. it was a warmer day today so that was nice.
richard drove my car into town to les schwab...we had a nail in our tire so he went and got it fixed for me. i love les schwab...when you get things done there..all the other work is free.
this afternoon i worked on this thanksgiving banner. i like how it turned out. i have some really cute christmas paper, i'm going to do a christmas banner next. i got my idea from talia audenart's blog (http://taliaaudenart.blogspot.com/) it was fun and an easy project.
glen has been hauling hay all day today. tomorrow we are going to ontario. he has a dentist appointment. he's going to drop me off at my mom's house for the weekend, and he's coming home to hunt with his dad and brother. i get to hang out with the girls all weekend. i really want to go shopping and get some winter "church" clothes...so we'll see if i find anything i like. okay well have a great day!
2 comments:
It's like we are on the same wavelength! I made a Christmas banner after I saw Talia's too! It turned out way cute-I'll post a picture tomorrow sometime. She does such cute stuff and yours turned out darling. I made a Halloween one last year but forgot to get it out this year!
Can't wait to see you tomorrow or Friday. Call or come over whenever. Love you!
Very cute banner. I'm going to try making a thanksgiving and christmas one. I have the perfect place to put it! Exciting! Hey, where do you get the letters for that banner. I can't find any that big that aren't vinyl, and those are way expensive.
Bye the By was that Hannah Steves? What a cute girl she has turned out to be!
Post a Comment