Yay for more cute Adams kids! You guys make cute ones so you need to have a lot! Hope you are over your sicky,tired, blah's of the first trimester. Good luck and I'm soooo excited for more babies! P.s. I am surrounded by pregnant ladies. You are the fourth sister in law (on both sides) to announce a bun in the oven. whew!
13 comments:
Wow!! Congratulations you guys that is really exciting. When does the visitor/not visitor get here.
YEAH! We are so excited for you! Hope everything is going well so far!
Congrats! We are excited for you!!! Will if you are a having a boy we better have a girl in case Vince and Shyler don't work out! When is the big day?
So happy for you, Glenn, and Vince. Hope you start feeling better.
he he he.... I knew it, well your mom suspected awhile back and said something so I've been waiting for this announcement. Yeah!!! how far along?
That's awesome! We hope it's a boy too so the 4 that are already right in a row won't get blamed for everything!
Too fun for you guys to have babies together. They will forever be best friends.
yay! so excited for you :)
Yeah! That is so exciting! Congratulations!!!
Yay for more cute Adams kids! You guys make cute ones so you need to have a lot! Hope you are over your sicky,tired, blah's of the first trimester. Good luck and I'm soooo excited for more babies!
P.s. I am surrounded by pregnant ladies. You are the fourth sister in law (on both sides) to announce a bun in the oven. whew!
Congrats, guys! We are very excited for you. Hope you are feeling well!
Congrats Denise and Glen!
congratulations! how are you feeling?
Post a Comment