Saturday, August 8, 2009

just for a moment....

so the weather has turned a bit colder for the moment. we've enjoyed eating good food and not having the house so hot.

{vince enjoyed a red blow pop}


{out watching dad load the bulls}


{the popeye face}


the other night i was working on the computer and vince got in bed with glen and they were having a great time. by the end of the evening our bed was covered in vince's sipee cup water.

{now you know where the blue eyes come from. like dad like son}
{so funny}


{laughs}
{ready for a kiss}

we're getting ready for a little trip. me and vince are going home for the week. i know nana and bampa {bowns} are getting excited for us. {i hope anyways!}

4 comments:

David and Esther said...

How utterly adorable! I love being able to keep up with what you guys are doing. I WISH we lived closer so that we could see you all more. Vince is such a cutey! I miss you all! Have fun with the folks in Adrian.

maggie said...

I know I say this every time I comment...but seriously, his eyes are INSANE!

The Funny Farm said...

Have fun in Adrian. I hope you'll stop over and see us. We're getting lonely without critters running around all week. We were hoping you and Glen might want to go huckleberry picking with us on Saturday... ya?

Kelsey Peterson said...

Vince is getting so big and very...what the word....he makes a lot of different faces and you are good at catching them on camera!
I must agree and I think I say this everytime too but I like the picture with him and glen where you can see both of their really blue eyes!